November 12, 2009

the day after tomorrow

LUSA!!!! hahahaha! is my birthday!!! happy! yes! im very happy! im not patient to wait it!!! i want a special gift from my PARENTS!!! actually, i want MacBook or camera SLR! please mom give me what i want! PLEASE!!! i want to have MacBook! or SLR!!! But, my mom say "im not have enough money to give you that! Im sorry, maybe i will give you money! It's around 1 million rupiah" and say "mom, please... Ok! No problem! I understand! Thank you mom" :'(((((( i know! I can't have that! Huaaaa mama please! Tapi kalo mau ngasih uang, yg banyak kan dooong!!! Dari kemaren 1 juta melulu nih uangnya! Nggak seru ah! Kalo mama ngasih 2 juta kan lumayan! Aku bisa beli baju topshop , huekekek. Okay! Sudah dulu yew!

Oh iya! Seharusnya hari ini gue ULANGAN PKN! Tetapi....... PAK MUSTAKIM nggak masuk doooong!! Wekekekek senangnya! Haha udah ya! Mau ngobrol sama pm and jessica! Bye...

November 12, 2009

the day after tomorrow

LUSA!!!! hahahaha! is my birthday!!! happy! yes! im very happy! im not patient to wait it!!! i want a special gift from my PARENTS!!! actually, i want MacBook or camera SLR! please mom give me what i want! PLEASE!!! i want to have MacBook! or SLR!!! But, my mom say "im not have enough money to give you that! Im sorry, maybe i will give you money! It's around 1 million rupiah" and say "mom, please... Ok! No problem! I understand! Thank you mom" :'(((((( i know! I can't have that! Huaaaa mama please! Tapi kalo mau ngasih uang, yg banyak kan dooong!!! Dari kemaren 1 juta melulu nih uangnya! Nggak seru ah! Kalo mama ngasih 2 juta kan lumayan! Aku bisa beli baju topshop , huekekek. Okay! Sudah dulu yew!

Oh iya! Seharusnya hari ini gue ULANGAN PKN! Tetapi....... PAK MUSTAKIM nggak masuk doooong!! Wekekekek senangnya! Haha udah ya! Mau ngobrol sama pm and jessica! Bye...